Turns out the CBL patient did have cancer - we got the results for the relevant investigations and for once my degree actually turned out to be useful, as there was a very tiny section of the report on a mutated proto-oncogene. Score. My brachial plexus diagram has been well-received by the year group and it came in very handy for assessing whether the patient had avulsed any spinal nerves (she had, sadly). Poor lady.
Spent the afternoon and evening going over the muscles of the arm (above your elbow) and forearm (below it but above the wrist), as well as the positions of the relevant arteries and nerves.
Have also continued on my Easter revision timetable - almost done, I've made it so I'll finish the content in four weeks, but will print it as a series of removable labels so that I can move elements around as I need to adjust it.